Complete Your Enrollment Deposit Today
We’re thrilled that you want to be a Fontbonne University Griffin!
Let’s make sure your spot in Griffin Nation is secure. The enrollment deposit confirms your place for the semester in which you plan to enroll.
There are two big advantages to making sure your deposit is paid as soon as possible:
- Once your deposit is paid, you are eligible to register for one of our Griffin 101 Orientation and Registration days.
- Your deposit gives you priority for both registration and housing, provided you have completed all documents (i.e., housing application and financial aid forms).
To confirm your enrollment and your desire to live in on-campus housing, the deposit amount is $300. Of this amount, $100 is credited to your account in your first semester of enrollment. $200 serves as a residence hall security deposit.
If you do not plan to live on-campus, the enrollment deposit is only $100.
EASIEST AND FASTEST: ONLINE DEPOSIT PAYMENT
Paying by check through the mail:
Office of Admission
6800 Wydown Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63105
NOTE: be sure to include your student ID number on your check.
Paying in person:
Visit the Business Office, 2nd Floor of Ryan Hall (at the top of the horseshoe drive).
6800 Wydown Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63105
For questions, call 1-800-205-5862.
Deposit Payment Instructions
- Click on “Pay Your Tuition Deposit” and you will be taken to GriffinNet.
- Make sure that you are in the student portal and begin the login process as normal with your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, select the “My Ledger” tab on the left-hand side.
- Click the option to “Make a payment through CashNet.”
- You will be taken to a new screen which will allow you to choose housing or tuition deposit.
- Click on tuition deposit and you will be taken to a new screen to enter your payment information.
**Please note: all card payments must be made online and will be subject to a 2.75% convenience fee or 4.25% for international credit cards. For an ACH check payment no fees will be assessed.
NOTE: The enrollment deposit is fully refundable up to May 1. After this date, we begin registration for classes, placement for housing, holding space and applying resources to our new students.