In an abundance of caution for our students and all members of the Fontbonne Community, we have decided to transition our Griffin 101 Summer Orientation program into a virtual, distanced orientation for the summer of 2020.
We will be working with you over the next few weeks to complete the following tasks to best prepare you for your fall semester:
- Complete our Virtual Griffin 101 registration form online.
- Download the Financial Responsibility Form. This form can be filled out and signed electronically and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
- Please note – this form must be submitted prior to your being able to meet with an Academic Advisor and register for Fall Courses.
- Connect with the Financial Aid Office to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Be on the lookout for an email from our Financial Aid staff regarding any forms you may still need to complete.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to create your Fall Course Schedule.
- Your admission counselor is providing your file to your academic advisor. Please be checking your personal and Fontbonne email for more information regarding scheduling your advising appointment to enroll in class.
- Complete your Information Technology Module, which will allow you to log-in to your Fontbonne email and other university-specific programs.
- You will be receiving a separate email at the beginning of June that will outline the processes needed to complete this step.
We also want to make sure we can connect you with our WING Leaders! These student leaders will continue to serve as resources throughout your time at Fontbonne and are working hard to make sure you feel welcomed to campus. These student leaders will be sending a welcome package your way very soon.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admission at (314) 889-1400 or email@example.com.
We look forward to officially welcoming you to Griffin Nation!