Office: AB 315
- PhD University of Missouri St. Louis
- BS University of Missouri St. Louis
- Introduction to Psychology
- Cross Cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- The application of 21st century thinking in education and businesses
- Integration of service learning into the curriculum of higher education
- The educational experience and success of minorities (particularly African American males) in higher education
Ruffus Doerr, A.M., Chambers, E.A. & Keefer, M.W. (2007). The changing role of knowledge in education. Education, Knowledge and Economy, 1(3), 1749-6896.
Keefer, M.W., Hui, D., Ruffus Doerr A.M. (2009). Designing tools for reflection on problem-based instruction and problem-based instructional design. Spectrum, 27(2), 19- 28.
Davis, T. & Ruffus-Doerr, A.M. (2019). Seen but unheard? Exploring the educational experience of African American males. Interdisciplinary research symposium. Harris Stowe State University, St. Louis, MO.
Ruffus-Doerr, A. M. (2019). Turning students into Knowledge Workers: Are educators prepared to teach students for the Knowledge Age? Oxford Education Research Symposium, Harris Manchester College Oxford University. Oxford, England.
Ding, C., Ruffus, A., Bornhop, J. (2006). Investigating a cognitive model for coping strategies among adolescents: An individualized analysis. Poster Session at the American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting. San Francisco, CA.
Ruffus, A. (2005). The changing role of knowledge in education. Mid-Western Educational Research Association Annual Meeting. Columbus, OH.
Ruffus, A.M., & Keefer, M.W. (2004). Coding epistemological shifts in teachers’ levels of approach to knowledge. Paper Presentation Institute for Knowledge Innovation and Technology Annual Meeting. Toronto, Ontario.
- American Educational Research Association
- Association of Knowledge Work
- Institute of Knowledge Innovation Technology