Office: Ryan Hall 403A
University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Ph.D. Computer Science-Bioinformatics
Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran
M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
B.Sc. Applied Mathematics
Research and Teaching Interests
Machine learning, data mining, image processing, bioinformatics, Stochastic processes, time series analysis
Published and Submitted Manuscripts
- Dynamical Hurst analysis identifies EEG channel differences between PTSD and healthy control, Submitted, 2017.
- Recursive Indirect-Paths Modularity (RIP-M) for Detecting Community Structure in RNA-Seq Co-Expression Networks, Frontiers in Genetics, Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, 2016.
- Multifractal features of spot rates in the Liquid Petroleum Gas shipping market Energy Economics 33 (1), 88-98, 2011.
- Forecasting smoothed non-stationary time series using genetic algorithms, International Journal of Modern Physics C 18 (06), 1071-1086, 2007.
- Anti-correlation and multifractal features of Spain electricity spot market Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 380, 333-342, 2007.
- A multifractal detrended fluctuation description of Iranian rial–US dollar exchange rate Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 367, 328-336, 2006.