Transfer Application Process
We know that applying for admission at any college can sometimes be difficult and confusing. Let us help! Use the list below to make sure you won’t miss out on any important parts of the admission process.
- Complete our free online application.
- Request official transcripts from all institutions where you have attempted credit, including any AP credit or dual credit earned while in high school. Each transcript is required, even if your credits show up as transfer credits on another institution’s transcript.
- Students with fewer than 30 transferable hours should also request their high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores. In lieu of a high school diploma, Fontbonne will honor a satisfactory score on the General Educational Development (GED) examination.
- Transcripts must be official, and therefore sent to Fontbonne directly by the institution where credit was earned. Student issued transcripts are not accepted.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and enter our school code: 002464.
- Once your application and all official transcripts have been received, you will be considered for admission and scholarship (if enrolling full time and pursuing your first undergraduate degree) and an evaluation of credit will be completed. Admitted students with a completed FAFSA on file will receive an estimate of their cost to attend Fontbonne.
Fontbonne operates on rolling admission basis, though transfer students are encouraged to apply and submit all required documents by the following dates:
Fall Deadline: August 3
Spring Deadline: December 11
Summer Deadline: May 16
As a transfer student, you may apply as early as one year in advance of when you plan to enroll. Your admission counselor will review your application, and you will be considered for admission and scholarship one semester ahead of when you plan to enroll.
Questions? Contact our Office of Admission: 314-889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com
Summer hours: Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m. – noon