Where am I?
Achieve your Personal & Professional Potential
At Fontbonne University, we pair high quality instruction with personal attention – and that’s a powerful combination. In our graduate level courses you will be asked to think differently about the world and formulate responses to complex issues. Our curriculum and experienced faculty will challenge, inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Whether you’ll be attending class on our campus or as an online student, we’re confident you’ll find your educational experience — and all that it promises — to be worthwhile and beneficial.
College of Education & Allied Health Professions
Teaching (MA) (For students with a bachelor's outside the field of education)
- Art (K-12)
- Elementary Education
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Middle School Education
- Secondary Education: Biology
- Secondary Education: English
- Secondary Education: Math
- Secondary Education: Social Science
- Secondary Education: Speech & Theatre
- Special Education (K-12 cross categorical)
- Special Education - Paraprofessional PathwaysSM*
Eckelkamp College of Global Business & Professional Studies
Nonprofit Management* (MS)
Supply Chain Management* (MS)
Graduate degree concentrations are available for the Management, MBA, Nonprofit Management and Supply Chain Management programs.
College of Arts & Sciences
Computer Science* (MS)
Fine Arts (MFA)
Learning Technologies* (MS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Instructional Design & Technology*
- Learning Technologies*
- Project Management*
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Supply Chain Management*
- Teaching Computer Science, K-8*
- Teaching Computer Science, 7-12*
- Virtual Worlds*
*Programs in evening, online or a blend of face-to-face and online instruction.