Where am I?
Achieve your Personal & Professional Potential
At Fontbonne University, we pair high quality instruction with personal attention – and that’s a powerful combination. In our graduate level courses you will be asked to think differently about the world and formulate responses to complex issues. Our curriculum and experienced faculty will challenge, inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Whether you’ll be attending class on our campus or as an online student, we’re confident you’ll find your educational experience — and all that it promises — to be worthwhile and beneficial.
- Art/Fine Arts
- Early Intervention in Deaf Education
- Education/Special Education
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Teaching (For students with a bachelor's outside the field of education)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Learning Technologies
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Supply Chain Management
- Virtual Worlds