Fontbonne University offers an array of evening/online programs that could help you advance in your career or help you begin a whole new career.
Why Choose Fontbonne for Your Evening/Online Program?
- Choose a format that works with your schedule and life: take classes in the evening on campus or online at home. Options vary depending on program.
- Experienced faculty bring practical, relevant industry knowledge to the classroom — information you can use on the job right away.
- Transfer credit and prior learning — your work experiences outside the classroom — are assessed carefully to give you maximum academic credit.
- Tuition is competitively priced, and there are many financial aid opportunities available. And summer undergraduate tuition is reduced!
- Undergraduate students taking 12 or more credit hours per 16-week semester may qualify for Fontbonne scholarships.
- Your dedicated admission counselor will guide you through the application, enrollment and beginning financial aid processes. Once registered, you will be assigned to a dedicated financial aid counselor.
- Our advisors help you design a degree completion plan to reach your goals.
- Earn your degree faster with two courses at a time — without sacrificing quality.
- Most programs are offered in eight-week terms that begin in January, March, May, July, August and October.
- This is a personalized educational experience designed to help you reach personal and career success.
Questions? Contact our Office of Graduate Admission and Professional Studies: 314-889-1400 | email@example.com