Our accredited online MBA is designed for the working professional. This program will challenge you to think differently. We’ll give you the tools to manage complex issues and make strategic decisions. And, you’ll acquire the skills needed to be a leader. It’s the ideal way to advance your career while managing other responsibilities in your life.
Students can participate in specially designed courses taught by many of the same faculty who deliver the face-to-face and hybrid MBA curriculum.
Topics covered in the coursework include: accounting, economics, finance, international business, marketing, operations management, social and legal environment, and strategic planning.
The Fontbonne Online MBA is an investment in you, your future, and your career!
Online MBA Program Highlights
- Online education at Fontbonne engages students in an active, collaborative learning environment that includes supportive online resources.
- Online concentrations: management and leadership and supply chain management.
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
- Competitive tuition rates
- 36 credit hours (24 core credit hours with choice of 12 credit hours of electives or a concentration)
- Eight-week courses
- BSA 500 Business Components Assessment
- FIN 510 Financial Management
- ECN 515 Managerial Economincs
- MKT 520 Seminar in Marketing Management
- MGT 530 Operations Management
- ACT 535 Managerial Accounting
- BSA 540 The Global Business Environment
- BSA 550 The Social and Legal Environment of Business
- BSA 660 Seminar in Administrative Policy and Strategic Planning
Prerequisites: Introduction to Statistics or equivalent, Financial Accounting, Economics
Questions? Contact our Office of Admission: 314-889-1400 | email@example.com