Management and Leadership Major
While management programs at many colleges and universities only teach from the business perspective, Fontbonne University has adopted an interdisciplinary approach. You will study industrial-organizational psychology, negotiating, public and nonprofit organizational administration, and more. Courses such as these provide a much deeper understanding not only of management but of people, and therefore, the business world. You’ll graduate with an understanding that goes beyond basic business principles.
Management and Leadership Program Highlights
- Join Fontbonne’s chapter of Enactus (pictured at right) an international entrepreneurial organization, and gain significant experience and networking opportunities.
- Enjoy a program- and college-wide emphasis on ethics in business.
- Learn from and work with dedicated professors who have real-world experience.
- Gain extensive, flexible knowledge through the program’s interdisciplinary courses.
- Have a homebase in the Eckelkamp College of Global Business and Professional Studies.
- Prepare to lead a business — small or large, corporate or nonprofit.
- Complete your degree within a traditional day format or a combination of online and evening courses.
- BUS 230 Management Principles
- BUS 241 Business Law
- BUS 315 Management and Business Ethics
- BUS 331 Human Resource Management
- BUS 387 Production/Operations Management
- BUS 471 Leadership: Managing in a Changing Environment
Management and Leadership Career Opportunities
Questions? Contact our Office of Admission: 314-889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com